Laser Teeth Whitening in Granada Hills
Zoom teeth whitening in Granada Hills is an effective way to brighten your smile. It can be used to eliminate discoloration of teeth caused by foods like coffee and red wine. Discoloration caused by smoking and discoloration that comes with age can also be eliminated with this teeth whitening method. If you want teeth whitening near then you should consider Zoom whitening.
Teeth Whitening Using Zoom
For the best results, cleaning the teeth before Zoom is advised. After the cleaning, a gel that contains hydrogen peroxide is applied to the teeth. A special light is then used in conjunction with the gel to help remove stains. While the gel and light work to lighten and brighten your teeth, you can sit back and relax. A gel-type paste is then put on the teeth to decrease sensitivity. Three sessions of Zoom light and gel that takes less than an hour to do, is all that is needed to remove the stains and whiten your teeth.
At Home Aftercare: Zoom Teeth Whitening in Granada Hills
After the Zoom teeth whitening procedure is completed, a kit with trays designed to fit over your teeth and keep them looking white will be given to you to take home and use. Instructions on how to use the kit will be given to you as well, along with advice on which foods to avoid or cut down on so your teeth don’t get stained again. Your dentist may also tell you to stop smoking since tobacco discolors teeth. Proper oral care will be recommended to help prevent future discoloration, as well as regular professional cleanings. You may also be advised to use teeth whitening toothpaste to keep your teeth white. At home aftercare is highly recommended since your teeth whitening cost can escalate if the teeth whitening procedure needs to be repeated. We offer a membership to keep your teeth looking clean all year:
- - Membership: $365 for 2 cleanings per year + examinations
- - Digital Impressions are also available
Things to Keep in Mind
Certain people may experience sensitivity when they undergo a Zoom teeth whitening session. Some may find the warmth of the light uncomfortable, and some may feel the sensation of pins and needles for a brief period following a Zoom session. Use the toothpaste your dentist recommends to you for reduced sensitivity. Teeth whitening results can vary from one person to the next. Consult with your dentist to find out if you are a good candidate for teeth whitening. Note that women who are pregnant, women who are producing milk, and anyone under the age of 13 should not have Zoom whitening done.
With laser whitening, a peroxide substance and a laser beam are used to whiten the teeth. Ask your dentist if laser teeth whitening in Granada Hills is right for you. Find out if the Zoom method is suitable for you. We understand that laser teeth whitening and Zoom whitening can be costly so we help out with membership or payment plans. We offer the best teeth whitening near you.
- A dentist Granada Hills is focused on making sure that everyone has the best smile possible. However, a healthy mouth is one of the keys to a beautiful smile. There are a variety of services that can be used to improve your smile including full mouth rehabilitation in Granada Hills. It is also known as … Continue reading "How To Know If You’re A Good Candidate For A Full Mouth Rehabilitation"Read More »
- If you have ever considered getting composite fillings in Granada Hills, then there are a couple things you must know. Cavities are never fun, but with the help of a credible dentist skilled in composite fillers, you’ll be able to overcome the pain with no problem. How this treatment works is simple; the destroyed parts … Continue reading "How Long Do Composite Fillings Last?"Read More »
- Oral cancer is another type of cancer that is gaining in cases. Just as you would take proper preparation to protect against prostate cancer or breast cancer, you should do so with oral cancer screenings. If you’re not familiar with what these are, we’re going to go into some detail about the process so you … Continue reading "Why You Should Get an Oral Cancer Screening"Read More »
- Deciding Your Reason for Considering Veneers There are many reasons someone may opt to get porcelain veneers. Mostly, a person will want to brighten their smile. This could be because, over time, enamel on teeth may be worn to the point of a see-through appearance at the bottom cusps. Therefore, they are looking for a … Continue reading "Will Veneers Ruin My Natural Teeth?"Read More »
- A dentist Granada Hills may recommend scaling in order to prevent the gums and teeth from developing complications. It is often referred to as root planing. It involves removing plaque that is around the gum pockets. It also removes tartar from the gum line. What Complications Can Result From Scaling? Scaling has more risks than … Continue reading "Side Effects Of Teeth Scaling"Read More »